Ancora 844/I Marble Trowel 280 x120 mm
Ancora 844/I Marble Finishing Trowel - Stainless Steel - ECCELSA
- Size 280x120mm
- Trapezoid Shape - Rounded edges
- Flexible Inox Stainless Steel - Softer Touch
- Two types of blades 0.6 mm - 0.024 In - Standart Flexible
- Sinthesi - Robber handle
- Hand made tools in Italy
- the only tool specifically designed for the application of Venetian Plaster in the finishing stages.
- Extreme lightness and the traditional strength merge in a single and innovative
- The exclusive, innovative ergonomic grip patented ECCELSA PLUS, prevents from turning round
- In addition the extension of the rubber coating ensures greater comfort throughout the phases of use
The Pavan brand, ever ready to meet the needs of the most demanding professionals, now presents the trowel art. 844- “Gli ori di Venezia” range – the only tool specifically designed for the application of Venetian stucco and of lime putty in the finishing stages.
Extreme lightness and the traditional strength merge in a single and innovative utensil which thanks to the treatment of the profile of the blade makes it possible to achieve a perfect polish and excellent quality in the finished work.
The exclusive and innovative ergonomic grip patented ECCELSA PLUS, by increasing the grip section for the fingers prevents the hand from turning round the grip, thus enabling greater force to be applied to the utensil during use.
In addition the extension of the rubber coating ensures greater comfort throughout the various phases of use.
The joining of the blade to the support is checked at each processing phase. Severe tests of resistance to bending ensure the sturdiness and long duration of the tool.
Once again the “Ancòra” brand by Pavan offers a specially designed tool to specifically meet the requirements of the professional and help you get the best results in your work.